Tuesday, May 15, 2007

piss~

Frankly...i cant totally understand y she r stil so damn like taking liquor, althu i keep beting her no to since dono wen, i also feel fedup on my own already, and also feel realy like ahma so long winted as she say...XD maybe try not to care it... just suffering my own self...swt...last night heard she say wat is happen tat night sunday...she say she hang the whole night with those guys, tat gang of people, feel unhappy wen heard it althu i act nothing in fon chat...i ask my self, shud i angry for it? or it doesnt my business...i cant even answer my self...

i keep on wondering...if 1 day, have a girl confess to me, or i saw a girl tat i like... can i accept her or kao her? difclty...until now...i cant even clear the relation between us now, wat identity am i now... single? or in a relation?
n yet i recall tat u r stil saying me tat i am easily to give up...pif!! n yet say it was unfair...i wondering it...i din ever ask girl for chances b4, and i asked u 3 times...haha...wat u r hoping? u wan 999 roses with those word? or some other suprising event? ha, althu i cant force u to admit it or acept it...
As u say, we sms n fon chat everyday is seems we r together... but i realy cant get any conclusion on us, or maybe u wil change ur mind 1st 1 day...

i always remind my self...if 1 day i realy fall in love with other, i think i did not done any offences...beside, i have asked u 3 times for the chances, n u r the 1 who say no...

No comments: