Friday, May 18, 2007

Lost my beautiful world...

now...just came back frm kl by bus with sue...abit tiring hoping to slp earlier but i know i cant... just came back with my moody spirit, luckily sue acompany me, if not my tears will split out while all alone in bus..we are trying to entertain each other..XD

i think i will confuse my life in kl, althu i have try hard in it, but sometimes thing r not runing as wat we r wishing..T.T i think i am not going to continue taking risk on it...it make me feel more guilty on my own...wtf man, maybe try hard to discovered another way... actually,while the way i coming kl alone...there's many problem around me...condition of college, relationship with sue,transporting problem in kl or how is me going to back ipoh in future...XD but then some of it already been solve, i think there is no such big problem for returning ipoh, n the problem between sue have been solve frm her mouth, shun qi zi ran, wat a short and good phrase.XD so, i think both of us treating each other as friends or good friend now, althu this is not the final answer tat i hoping, but then i've feel tired on it...

Now a days, i am just having many unnecessary problem around me, its going to piss me off and make me crazy... but then, no one is realy understand my problem althu i act nothing frm my shell...now, i starting to hate tis world.(sory god)XD it not as beautiful as i wishing seen last time, i tot this world was cute, but then no, this world is honest and need our own strenght to work our mission and target harder... just feel like crying now, realy fedup al creepy things around me althu my family is warming me now...hhuhh...wat i realy nit now is just a real friend or gf(if necessary)XD to hear my wick voice...XD

Please god, hear my voice and help me up, no one can solve my big problem unless u... althu my tears is coming out now...T.T human r weak, weak enuf, have no enuf strenght to do wat we want...hope my view wil be bright back soon...^^

No comments: