Thursday, May 10, 2007

oww...lame day...T.T

English...XD haih, need to type english bcoz no chinese star..XD swt...wat a lame day for today...just finish 1u, curve and ikea all alone today..muahaha.. errr...i think din use much $$, just only al those taxi fair... and bought some stuf for my own room from ikea..to make my room look nicer..XD

walao,i have already 3 days combo at 1u..haha,3 days also taken fast food at there..realy, vomiting to recall tat..XD but i walked with sue 2days in 1u, ha.. i think we have al most finishing al those entertianment there...watched movie, SingK, pool, bowling..and for sure my money pass by just like air..T.T haha, but also better to stay at home without any event... haha, i finally asked sue the ques...and her answer,damn fast..lol seems like already know i am going to ask...haha...but i din have any dissapoint sad or those unhappy feeling..XD weird...nvm...it was good to me.. and she remind me tat i don like girl make up or clubbing... i mean to my self, i m not hate it. n now also feel tis kind of event also not wat, but, just don do it so recent, and clubbing is not a healthy program also ma...XD i think i going back ipoh alone tomolo, and going to think wat i shud do for my mum tis sunday..XD mother days coming...

last night...recall back abit fire but also..haha.. i and sue wait for her fren jia zhu from 8.30smtg until 11... swt...tat time my stomach already pain like hell, dying gastric and abit tired also...wait for them for the dinner(bcome supper), and finaly we took at center point mamak stall...before return, jia zhu say can TRY to fetch me home, haha, tat time feel so erm, i think is happy to save taxi fair..lol but last... i suggest him put me at 1u and i take taxi staright back to my relative house..haha, bcoz al of us dono the way back...ha, and i am so appreciate of him...i think he is a nice guy(car run of water.XD) and he abit shy while talking i feel...

HELP college called me, and they say already approved me... can i go? or if i go i am just taking the risk...haih...very fan abt tis topic, dono wen ony can settle al those problem around me..ha, feel so good having so many problem, seems already bcoming a big boy..XD

last night keep on recalling the movie, the hills have eye... damn it... it was so rediculous and disgusting...swt... especialy wen that girl squez out the eye ball of the monster...yukzz...haha, but dono y... my mind keep on pulling me to watch tis movie althu already know it was it...haha, and the victim i think is sue.XD feel so sry to her...haha

No comments: