Monday, February 26, 2007

失眠之夜

Haha... how stupid am i....at 1st say put down u but cant...
But i did mention tat i wil kao bak u after my college... But...
u don wait me...
Haha, nan guai nan guai...u so leng lui now... Haha
Until can a boy tat i realy cant cant think it out get away u...
Haha, after u tel me tat u got bf n also 1 month already... i really...
Haih... too late... maybe now i wil let u think tat i dai sei right... sure...
Now my character realy very like jian jiao leh...
Like a movie... Put away my belove, but den after she gone ony regret...
Haha... actually from tat day i say make fren v u til now u stil vry deep deep in my heart, i say make fren, do i mean don love u?
I know after tat u try to make our relation bak, but i act like rejecting u... sry to make u heart pain maybe... Haha, but tat time i do tat just bcoz wan us to grow up and i had never try to forget u also...
Now, i always imagine wil u cme back to me? Haha, i think many people also wil imagine this kind of thing..
But i think tat boy realy more better than me, i realy cant think out any think than make us bak...
Haha, now wat can i do??
Wan u bak but i know i cant... So, like other people say... Cant get bak den wish the people u like good luck la sure... Haih, after i saw u in arvin car, i realy feel tat u already change... after tat the whole night i cant fall in sleep, walao, realy totaly cant fal in sleep the whole night not ony few hours, lay on bed try not to think, but cant...
Y?
N i realy dum dum.. Haha, now i am crying i know u hapy n xinfu now...
i realy cant imagine u wil change ur heart so fast la, n wen i ask u, u already started 1 month...
Suan ba.. Now, just let the road b straight, i wont make it curve any more...
Wish U~

No comments: