Monday, February 26, 2007

多疑还是多余?

I realy don understand... wat make u think until me so damn jin...
althu i do something regret u, but its for our good... i din try to harm u b4 right...
Y u think until me like those boy tat throw away gf until don even blink their eye...
Am i tat kind of boy?? did i strightly do tat?
Haih, but i got no chance to explain n not going to explain... so just write out to comfort my own...
u think me so until bad, is good for u, u can easy forget me in this kind of way...But i cant...
I was always here to wait u...for wat? But u think like this... Even think until i am those bad boy or play boy... did i mention not love u anymore after we BREAK?
u now r realy in good condition... realy make me envy...
u got a bad image on me and also got a new half... i think u wil cure n forget me vry soon...
remember i say we b fren? if i din even think tat we can together anymore i sure won offer to be fren... fren can make us more topic to talk or maybe feel not so stress on each other, and is good chance for us to start a new life agn...Haih...
did u realy realise y i put ur frenster profile as my feathur fren? coz wen i log in i can always c u in my home page n profile... and also my passwaord... i stupid until everything tat nit pass as same put ur DOB, i din evern try change ...for wat? i just try not to forget u...
i realy don understand y u think until like tat... think until i am just like a robot... y u like to think until i am another person?
am i giving this feel to u? i know it suck to let u know this kind of thing... its suck n rubish...
yesterday night after i saw u, i send i love u to u at night, maybe u wil think tat i am those bot tat after do something wrong n ony feel regret right... maybe i am too... haha...maybe now u wil feel fan wei on me after i send u the msg...
but nothing i can tel u anymore...maybe u start u hate me...
haha... so we must happy always now... realy hope tat u can realy happy v him... n hope tat he wont have any bad mind..lol jkjk...

No comments: