Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Life Goes On~ yihuu

Yo~ start get use back with blogging posting and updating lately, maybe coz by sieness that piss me off...xD tell u all the truth, the past week has been somewhat of a mugger week for me, especially over the weekend. New sems are here and the syllabus is really mounting up. Don't lose steam ok? Continue working like this for a few more months then it'll be over, no regrets. So, just want to make sure that I put in effort in all my tests and assignments and hopefully the end result will turn out to be what I hope for...Haha, from the way I'm writing this, u all would think that I'm a bit stress out, right? I AM stress, not VERY, but the truth is, I'm giving myself more and more pressure these days, maybe because I think I can do much better and definitely because of the fact that I was really disappointed at my results last sems, can use 'SHYT' to explain it....xD

Well, I still have A BIT of life left though. Batman ROCKS! Haha, the acting was good, the story line was good, the suit was good, even the brand new MOTOCYCLE was good. Enjoyed it with the gangs, front row tickets, oww, but still statisfy me...



Anyways, will definitely keep working hard and meet my own deadlines. Gambateh~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep on with ur studies k.haha
seems like u have abandoned ur blog for a long time.
weeeee~*