Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Ruturner...

HELLO!!!
Sorry for the lack of posts, been somewhat busy with one thing or another.
Anyways, it's almost the end of July and I haven't really started on with my study yet coz my soulless body . Really have to start working hard real soon. (I've promise it~)
Enough about studies. I DID do something fun this month, it was yesterday to be exact. Went shopping with gang( Janice, Edwin, Lucas and Siew Ping, Kah Hong the aeroplaner, why never come?!) Seriously, it's been quite a while since I last shopped, so it was quite satisfying (LoL). To tell y'all the truth, it isn't exactly shopping that is fun, but the process itself, especially with friends. We also managed to catch a movie- Hell boy. the golden army~. It was a thriller, quite scary la, haha said by Janice. Crazy kind of show but it was entertaining nevertheless.
Time now is 1:00 a.m. Have to sleep! School and lame class tomorrow. Will stop here this time round. See You!!!!
Don Worry, Be Happy~~xD

No comments: